Deson Global Limited's Policy for Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance
1. Purpose of Data Collection
In order to improve our products and services continuously and to further understand the needs of our customers, we may ask customers to provide us with their personal data, contact details and other relevant information. If your personal data is incomplete or incorrect, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide our services to you.
We collect personal data from our website visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal data may include full name, email, address, telephone number, and any other information submitted by the customers. The personal data collected will be used only for the purposes we specified at the relevant web page at the time when we invite you to provide your personal data for promotion of our products and services, and for other purposes as may be agreed between you and us or required by law from time to time:
- internal research and analysis;
- daily operation of our services;
- customer complaints and enquiries' handling;
- invitation to customers for participating in promotional campaigns, market research and surveys and other marketing activities;
- offers and promotions of our products and services;
- prevention or detection of crime;
- disclosure as required by law; and
- matters directly related thereto.
2. Use of Personal Data
Personal data of customers will be kept confidential, we will not sell customer's personal data to any other third party, but we may provide such information to:
- subsidiaries and associated companies of our company;
- any agent, contractor or third-party service provider who provides services to our company in connection with the operation of our business;
- any agent authorized by our company to process personal data of our customers;
- accountants, auditors, consultants or legal counsels assigned by our company;
- the media (in relation to the handling of customer complaints and enquiries in certain circumstances); and
- any person who owes a duty of confidentiality to our company.
3. Direct Marketing
Subject to obtaining your consent, we intend to use your personal data including full name, address, telephone number and email for direct marketing purpose through post, email, phone or SMS in relation to:
- activities, offers, news and redemption by us, subsidiaries and associated companies of our company; and
- membership programs by us, subsidiaries and associated companies of our company.
We may transfer and disclose your personal data to such assignees or transferees as mentioned in item (2) and (3) above.
If you do not wish us to use your personal data for use in direct marketing and/or transfer your personal data as mentioned above, you may exercise your opt-out right by notifying our Personal Information Management Officer at email@example.com with "Unsubscribe" as the email subject or send your request to the below address:
Personal Information Management Officer
Deson Global Limited
Room 1101, 11/F, Phase 1, Cheung Sha Wan Plaza,
833 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon,
Hong Kong SAR.
4. Data Security
Our company will maintain your personal data securely in our system. Only authorized staff, who has been properly trained, will be permitted to access to such personal data. We will also ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
"Cookies" is small computer files stored in user's web browser to store information about user's browsing preferences and history while browsing a website. It helps user to navigate the website efficiently, enhancing usability or site processes. "Cookies" may be used in part of our websites content to help saving your time from login again when re-visiting our web site, but will not be deployed for collecting personally identifiable information. By browsing our website, you consent the use of "Cookies" in accordance with our policy. If you do not consent, you can disable "Cookies" but you may not be able to access all parts of our websites.
6. Access and Correction of Personal Data
All personal data will be stored in our database system. Under the Ordinance, customers have the right to check whether our company holds personal data about you, the right to obtain a copy of that data and to correct any inaccurate data from us at any time. In accordance with the Ordinance, we have the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any personal data access request. Requests for access to data or correction of data should be made in writing to: